Sunday, June 5, 2011

The "J" in June if for Jeff

I will probably get in trouble but here it goes.  Today is Jeff's birthday and as much as he says it is not a big deal he LOVES it.   He did not want me to make a big deal out of his day this year and I didnt.  However, I hope he knows how much I love him and would have gotten up early, cooked, cleaned and had a party if that is what he wanted.  I could not imagine having to go through this journey with out him.  He has been a rock when I have wanted to run.  He has picked up the slack when I have not been able to do things (around the house, with Maddie or even things with Jack).  He has gone to every doctors appointment with me, sat next to me at chemo, and has waited on me hand and foot when I just can not seem to get out of my own way.  I truly am blessed have such a great friend and partner for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment