Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cleared for #2

My blood was still holding steady today so I am all hooked up and getting my pre meds now. I did as for a double and Dr R laughed and said no. At lease he knew I was sort of joking (you never know unless you ask right), be did t go into he science end of it, again I will come back on Friday for a blood check and possible neupogen injection. We will try to avoid the injections if possible. This will not only decrease pain too but the shot it self is expensive too.
I Gained another pound this week, ugg. Pretty soon the scale will just yell fat ass when it sees me. My treadmill was delivered and put together yesterday and I did a mile jog yesterday, I just need to get a daily routine and Maybe some ab work in to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment