Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuff..

Yesterday Jeff and I went into the city for another fill.  It looks more and more like a real boob each time.  We walked around the city a little and wondered into a shoe store.  I hate shoe shopping, before everyone gasps with disbelief.  I have tiny feet 5.5.. It is rare to find shoes in stores to fit me.  I usually order them online.  Zappos has been a great find for me.  I need new sneakers, so we went into this store they told me the carried as small as a 5, whoo hoo I am thinking.  We head back to the sneaker section, someone comes over and I said that I was looking for a running/walking shoe.  The guy brought out four pairs three size 6 and one ugly 5.5.  Needless to say I will be looking at zappos later.  The drive home was crazy with the weather, I am so thankful that we did not have Maddie with us.  After we got home and had lunch we headed to the Onco office for my nuepogen injection.  FUN..

I would really like a pedicure.  I hate painting my own toes, I actually hate touching feet. 

Today, I was really hoping to have a CBC and discuss getting a neupogen shot.  There was no discussion I just got the injection.  I told Maggie the nurse that I would prefer to be hit with a baseball bat than getting it.  She laughed then accidentally hit me in the head with her elbow.  I guess she was making my wish come true.  I am feeling pretty well.  My jaw hurts and I am trying not to talk, that isnt going so well.  I have cleaned off our dining room table, except for three books that need to go in Maddie's room it is clear!! I have packed away all banned toys and a few others that annoy me.  We are going to eat lunch then I plan to hit kohls with Aunt Carol, she has a 30% off, my plan is to look for 5.5 sneakers there and really depress myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment