Monday, June 27, 2011

Energy...

Everyone seems to ask about my energy level.  After the neupogen shots I am usually bursting with energy.  Today is no different.  I have already dealt with some fios things.  I of course had two separate things I called about and it only took an hour and a half and 5 phone calls.  I wish they could get their act together. Last night I noticed some hand prints on a window (okay I didnt really notice it, but....)  So I washed the inside of all our windows downstairs today.  I would have done the outside too however Maddie woke up, maybe I will get to them later.  My windows never bothered me before because I never opened the blinds, shades or curtains before.  Aunt Carol loves to let the light in and has now turned Maddie onto it so I guess I will be doing the windows more.  I can not get mad at my Aunt or ask her to do the windows, she had been too good to us plus she is doing our laundry and ironing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment