Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The case of the missing eyebrow

It was there this morning. Tonight I noticed my left, yes only left eyebrow is missing. There are a few straggly hairs there but not many. The right one is looking good.
I have to say I would deal with all the bone pain in the world if I did not have to loose my hair. The whole loss of hair thing feels like I have to admit I am sick. I have to tell people what is going on if they ask, because it is obvious there is something going on, I don't have hair. I still have to shave my legs though. I am very comfortable in my baseball hats but they where standard wardrobe before this cancer. However there are occasions that call for something dressier than a hat. Oh well there is Nothing I can do so I should stop my whining, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment