Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend...

Friday night we ordered in and watched tv. I was still in a lot of pain from that darn neupogen shot. I actually took a whole pain pill. I hate the way they make me feel so I usually cut them in half. I think the pain pills make me realize how much I do not like to sit still.

Saturday, Lauren and Scott came up. It was very nice to see them. Lauren made some chili for our freezer too :). Maddie had a good time entertaining them. We decided to eat at he river since it was nice out. We ate at the new fish place.  The girl who sat us at our table asked me how I lost my hair.  I just had a baseball hat on.  I wasnt sure how to answer that so I just said I have cancer.  She was also wearing a wig, she had alopeacia.  She was young maybe early 20's.  I felt bad for her, at least my hair will go back.  Back to the food now, since we all know that is so much more important to me.  The food was amazing!! The children's menu was not so great, everything on it was fried or pasta, so they could improve on that. The could also improve their service.  That was really bad.....





Sunday, I shaved my legs and wore hair for Lauren.  We all headed down to NJ for Laurens shower.  It was a very nice day.






2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    Had to ask ...what "hair" did you go with? I know you were trying on several and kept going towards something that looked "normal" but did u decide to do something crazy and have a different persona?
    Let me know, I know crazy question but I love reading about how you are doing.
    Xo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin Deb says it makes me look like Jane Pauly. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete