Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things to look forward to!!!

I have never liked the boobs I have. I have always been was upfront that after having kids I would like to have them reduced.  I have always felt they are too big for my stature.  I have issues buying bras, bathing suits and I have never owned a blouse, I have constant back and shoulder pain from them.  I am meeting with the plastic surgeon on the 11th to talk about new ones. 

We are still going to Fl.  I am excited to get away from the snow for a bit.  I am excited to see Catherine and Mark and meet Nathaniel.  I feel I owe her so much for helping me with all of this.  I feel like I need to bring Cricket a special treat or send something to Greyhound Friends for adopting to us both and allowing us to meet. 

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to FL and living in the present during that time. Just enjoying family, warmth and our children! I am looking forward to the day you call me and say that you are fully in the clear. I look forward to growing old with you and reliving all the old stories from our family and times today. I look forward to all the joy that will come after you beat all of this. You will because you are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Tracy, I look forward to the day you are in the clear. You are one of the strongest people I know and I know you can beat this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, your positive outlook and logical approach to everything will be part of what gets you thru to a fully healed body. You ARE going to be well! Prayers are being said!

    ReplyDelete