Saturday, June 4, 2011

Feeling good...

I am now at day three after my first Taxol treatment.  I am feeling good.  I did have some muscle pain on Thursday and Friday and was a little tired, I did take a nap yesterday, but all in all it wasnt that bad.  The pain though annoying it was 100 percent manageable.  I do have some slight heartburn, however pepcid takes care of that (when I remember to take it) and I itch.  The itch is nothing like the PUPP I had when pregnant so I will again not complain about that. 

 I can not state it enough, the experience I have had at the new Oncology office is wonderful.  They are all so caring and sweet.  They had me at the numbing of my port though.  Could you imagine how much belly aching I would be doing if I was still with the old practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment