Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The letter Q

There are so many fun words that begin with Q.  Quick, Quail, Quagmire, and Quarantine.  The last one is me... I thought I would blog and tell everyone what a lovely weekend we had, and we did however now I am on house lock down.  My WBC was 1.9 which is crappy and my GRAN (ability to fight infection) is 0.8.. So I am back on cipro and on germ overload.  I know it was an experiment to see if I could go with out neupogen and I can not, it was still depressing to get the news.  I hate hate hate these shots.  I think it is very hard for anyone to understand pain.  I had to get a shot yesterday and today and I know I will have at least one more this week, if not two. 

Friday was pretty quiet, except for the tornado warning.  Saturday I finished doing laundry and we went out to dinner with Friends.  It was so nice to catch up and hang out.  Mary and Dan came over after dinner and it was nice to just catch up and be normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment