Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monday

Monday was not a good day for me. I said to Jeff on Sunday that I wasn't feeling well. I as having Terible hot flashes and all around just icky. We blamed the ick on the wine I had on Saturday. Monday as he left for work he wished me well on my CBC and that he hoped I didn't need a neupogen. Ithumbk we all knew better but I think everyone was hopeful that I would be fine and have a Pain free week.

Ingrid drew my blood and came in and shook her head. I knew it was low but I didn't think it was as low as it was. By the time Dr. R cam in I was crying. I did not want the shot I was ticked at myself. Why does my body react this way to the drug. Neutropinia is not a side
EffEct with taxol. Dr R felt bad and was sorry he could not run and get me ice cream to Make me feel better. I love my oncologist dr M however I think if I lost it infront of him he would have laughed. Which may have been what I needed. I went to the area for my shot and my red swollen eyes gave me away another patient offered to take it for me. When I left the office I called Jeff whom I had alreasy emailed. I got into the car and aunt Carol knew it was bad and I started to sob to her which got her crying and Maddie asking me if I was okay. Monday was just a sucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment