Monday, August 15, 2011

Catching up...

So sorry for not keeping everyone in the loop.  #10 went off with out a hitch last week.  I had on Neupogen shot last Monday and by Wednesday my blood was perfect.

Thursday was pretty normal except for the fact that I had a wake to go to.  My little cousin lost is Nana last week.  It broke my heart to see him so sad.  Friday we went to the funeral and that is when we realized that Maddie is very much me.  She pulled out all her tricks at church. She was not sure why everyone was not clapping after the hymns at church.  The more silent everyone was the more she cheered for the nuns singing.  We spent most of the funeral in the vestibule of the Church. 

Though saying I did not need anything with my 30% off from Kohls we went there anyway.  We replaced the bath mats in Maddie's room and our other spare bathroom.  I know the excitement it overwhelming.  Maddie also got a couple of new pairs of PJs since she is growing like crazy.  I was beat on Saturday and could not wait to get home.  I felt the same way on Sunday.  So I was not surprised when my blood was crap today.  My WBC was 2.3, we have seen worse.  The part that was really bad was my Gran (ability to fight infection) that was at 0.9.. I got my neupogen......  So far so good...



No comments:

Post a Comment