Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slept Like a baby

Yesterday was not my typical post chemo day.  We did go out to lunch and it was very yummy.  We also hit Sams club.  After we got home and unpacked our Sams club stuff we headed to Middletown.   First stop Oreck.  I need to call after 9 this morning to find out how my Vacuum is doing.  Next stop Maddie's Flower Girl Dress at Davids.  I would love to say that went with ease but it didnt.  The straps where way too short and dug into her shoulders.  And the back of the dress was way too big I could see all the way down to her diaper.  The girl tried to tell me they left room for movement.  I said I did not pay more than the dress to have it altered and have it look like this.  They said if we hung out in Middletown they would fix it by 8pm. They did aunt Carol will steam it tomorrow!!

I have been using my lavader oil that Deb sent to me and yesterday I got a package from Christina with a relaxing tea. It tasted wonderful!!! I am looking toward to trying my new ritual tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment