Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunday Funday.....

Maddie had her flower girl fitting on Sunday.  When she got up from her nap I took out three dresses for her to pick from.  I thought ahead to put her in clothes that she liked and wanted to be in so it would make for an easier exit from the store. 

Maddie was a little cranky since we had to wake her up.  Once in the store she was so excited.  She was pointing at all the dresses and oooing and ahhing at everything.  We went into the back for the fitting.  She stood very still for seamstress.  Maddie even raised her arms to make it easier to pin the dress.  We go back in two weeks to pick it up.














3 comments:

  1. omg, there are no words for these amazing pictures! On the other hand there Are no words for me to say about your Monday post. I love you and wish you didn't have to go through this, or at least get through it painlessly. I hope that the next few days go by quickly and you are once again feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so cute. She made sure the dress had proper fluffing when she danced in it. Monday was tough and I am doing much better now, only three more weeks. :). I think I shocked. Everyone in the office and near me when I cried, it so unlike me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the little girl in it :) SO adorable!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete