Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The aroma of Manhattan in the summer

I love the city. I love how fast paced it is. I love how freely I can move. I love all the food options. What I forgot about was how badly it smells of warm urine in the summer. 
I had to go into the city today to have a fill and I got a rubber sole put on the new shoes I got.  It was a nice morning.  Jeff dropped me off at the shoe place.  I got a coffee while I waited for the shoes.  Then I walked to David's office.  In a chemo brain fog I was happy to realize north of Grand Central, Park Ave it west of Maddison so my walk to the office was quicker than I expected.  I can not wait to have my full brain back. 

Yesterday's neupogen was not too painful.  I didnt sleep well, but sadly that has become the norm of late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment