Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hooked up to #9

I am hooked up to my pre-meds. Taxol is next. I think it is taxol, there seems to be a nationwide shortage of it. I can be switched to taxotear. Which has always been an option however I would defiantly need my neupogen shot because taxotear effects my counts. Taxol should not lead to a tanking of my counts but it does. On a positive note my body reacts well to neupogen. My cbc today went from 1.9 to 23.5. And my gran went from .8 to 21.8. I will be coming in again on Monday for a CBC and possible shot. I though I would come in tomorrow but they do not want it too high. I Actually feel really well today, I have no pain!!!

My chemo brain is really bad today. I almost left the house with out shoes. I made it to the garage before I realized. I can not wait to have my brain back.

No comments:

Post a Comment