Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another one bites the dust.....

I told the cleaning lady that I would call her if I wanted her back. I blamed it on not knowing what time we are heading to the wedding. It is not a complete fib. I just find people do not clean at the same level that I do. My shower grout was looking pink, Jeff has pointed out cob webs, and my floors look nothing like the top of the crystler building.
Yesterday Caca came over to play with Maddie so I could just clean. I got upstairs all done then started on my kitchen. That is when I noticed my vacuum stopped sucking. I want to start by saying I love my vacuum. This is the longest we have ever owned one. It will be 6 on our anniversary. I could not have asked for a better first year anniversary gift than my bright green oreck. We tossed the vacuum in the truck this morning to drop it off for it's yearly the up and cleaning and to address the sucking issue. I was sad to see that the normal orECM store I go to closed. After a brief call to Oreck there is a store in Middletown so I will bing it there today after we pick up Maddies dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment