Monday, August 8, 2011

Pain and Stuff

I know I complain about the pain which has lead to a lot of people asking if it is manageable.  The neupogen is given to me to increase my WBC count, your white blood cells are made inside of your bones.  So the pain I have is bone pain.  I do not think there is a way to not have it.  I do have meds that the doctors have given me.  I do not like to take pain medication.  I hate that absent feeling I get from it.  I do double up on zyrtec, which does help some.  However nothing truly helps, even the RX stuff, it just makes me sleep through most of the pain. 

My toe and finger nails are hanging on however they hurt and are getting weaker by the day. 

My left eyebrow has developed a twitch.  It is normal just rather annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment