Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Saturday

I woke up Saturday and had NO Energy.  I dont know if I was a little down because I was looking forward to seeing everyone at Rosie's party or if I just had no energy.  Jeff was very good about saying just lounge around there is NOTHING we needed to do, so rest.  Well I was so annoyed with my body I decided to push it.  Jeff was in our kitchen getting coffee and looked over to see me cleaning out the family room.  I shampooed the carpet in the family room.  It really needed it.  After I was done we decided to head to a family graduation party. 

This picture is the gate around our fireplace that we moved into dining room while the carpet dried.







Like me, Maddie does not like grass so she sat there until Aunt Carol came to her rescue and picked her up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment