Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fill 'Er up.....

I am on my way home from what might have been my last fill. I will go back in two weeks for a check and maybe just a little more saline. The more we expand the more room we have for shrinkage. It's better to over expand now then after. Today was the first I could pin Dr F down on when he thinks we could do the next surgery. It all depends on how I am healing from the radiation burn. However he thinks December or January if I wanted to wait (December is usually a busy time). Why wait??? There are many reasons not too, one in January I start a whole new insurance schedule. I would like to not hit all of my deductibles and out of pocket costs by the first month of the year (like I did this year). And I could have new boobs for the holidays and our trip. The trip is not planned at all. I have been looking at Disney cruises again. We really enjoyed our last one and Maddie just loves Mickey!!! I will sit down later and compare all of our options and figure out the best deal and time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment