Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Chia

My hair is really growing back.  I may even have enough by Scott and Lauren's wedding so I do not have to wear a wig.  I dont know if I would wear the wig anyway.  Here is the funny part, it is growing in really really dark.. My eyebrows are coming back too, I have even had to tweeze them.  Now I just need to loose the 18lbs I have gained.  On a nice note, Dan said not to stress about it, it is probably water weight that I would loose right away once my treatment is over.  Since Dan has been right with a few things Im going to go with the water weight theory too. I also thought it was a nice compliment from him...... I will stress about it since I will still be getting chemo for the wedding and I would like to not look like a slob.

No comments:

Post a Comment