Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hooked up for #6

Here I am hooked up for #6. this is my halfway point only six more to go. I feel like I should be happier, but I feel beaten down today. I met with the oldest doc at the practice today, be is almost retired and fills in while the other docs vacation. Some one refered to him as the absent minded professor. I now see why. He feels my cancer is more of an Environmental epidemic. He asked if I use deodorant, I did not smell him but he is not a fan of the stuff. He also thinks bleach is a major cause. He also thinks milk and dairy are issues too. I will look into this more. I love cleaning with bleach. I like not smelling.

So doctor AMP is not a fan of neupogen. I know I belly ache about my shots. Until you have the pain I think is is hard to understand. I do not want to skip a week so I spoke to Angel about it. Our Plan now is to come in Monday morning and have my blood checked. Well thing change here so fast. I am now getting a neupogen tomorrow. I never thought I would be asking for a neupogen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment