Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Packing Packing and more packing...

Fios did show up today.  They came and are very nice but needed to get different wire so they left to get that.  I have confidence that they will do this today!!!!

On the home front:  Jack is doing really well.  It is almost like he knew, he gave Jessie a huge kiss as we left the house on Friday.  He has decided to eat out of her bowl which we are fine with.  I have not been able to pack her stuff away yet, her coat is still hanging by the door.  I think once we get a handle on what is going on with me we will get another greyhound.  Jeff and I have even started our wish list.  #1 is that the new dog must clean floors.  Jessie was such a food hound that usually food didnt even hit the ground, she was so great at cleaning up after Maddie and Jack.  

We are meeting with another he plastic surgeon tomorrow.  I think medically Dr Smith is fine, but he is a bit of a jerk.  I need to see him often over the next year so I dont know if he is the best fit for me.  I will make up my mind tomorrow.  I hope we do not have to push my surgery off,  I am ready to get this over with and start the rest of the treatments so we an have our life back.  A case worker from my insurance called to see if there is anything that I am worried about.  Honestly I may be nuts, but I do not want this to disrupt my house. o not want Jeff, Maddie or Jacks lives to be turned upside down.  Im not worried about pain, or the drains or chemo or even radiation.  I want this to be smooth for them. 

Enough procrastinating I need to iron....

No comments:

Post a Comment