Sunday, February 27, 2011

Deb to the rescuse

For those of you who have been at the edge of your seats wondering if my mountain of socks had been taken care of before we left on vacation I will keep you in suspense no more.   My cousin Debbie watched Maddie for me the Friday before we left so I could get a few things done.  While watching Maddie she decided to tackle the mountain.  Deb thought it was just a hill until she started to fold with Maddie in the same room.  First Maddie stole the remote and hit some buttons before tossing it, then when Deb left the laundry basket unattended while trying to figure out the tv, Maddie took to tossing the basket just for laughs.  Needless to say socks where all done.

I am almost done with all laundry from the trip so any takers on the socks from the cruise???

No comments:

Post a Comment