Thursday, February 10, 2011

This week has been crazy

I am so looking to our trip. However I am behind on that too, I have only packed Maddie. I still have Jeff and I to do.
Both my MRI and petscan are negative. That
Means the cancer is only in my left breast. I did find out I am trie negative, which is more aggressive. I was not ignoring it but kind of not looking into it until someone (I will not name names) alarmed me a bit more. He is not usually someone that is alarming so I freaked. Poor Jeff, he had to deal with a little freak out yesterday.
I go and babe my BRAC testing tomorrow and I am (we) are meeting with BI's Astor surgeon. I think my mind is 100% made up that my surgery will be at BI? I just feel better about that doc. Over the one at Sloan.
On a cool note, I left verion and went to AT&T and got an iPhone I Love It!
Ford those keeping track of Fios; they did show but could not do the work yesterday. We are on again foe next wednesday. Maybe I should blog about how and why it has taken me o Ed a month to try and leave time Warner.

No comments:

Post a Comment