Friday, February 18, 2011

The count down begins.......

We leave for Fl tomorrow morning.  I am feeling much more in control too.  Yesterday we headed to the city and met with another plastic surgeon who was great.  He is going to do my reconstruction surgery.  He understood my concerns and did not push the natural tissue on me like the other doc was.  This guy knew a 5+ day stay in the hospital was NOT what I was looking for.  I have too many things here, at home I want to be with.  I have a game plan for today with some room left in the day for unexpected things that may come up.  However I feel much better about being ready.  I packed most of Maddie and set that with Aunt Carol the other day. 

No one has still shown up to take care of my socks.  Jeff said not to worry he will do it, because when he start a project he finishes.  I took his jab in stride and plan to feed him so crow at some point today for lunch or dinner, which ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment