Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

This weekend was nice.  Saturday was just the three of us, we did nothing.  Sunday Christina came up (over) to visit.  It was so nice to catch up with her.


We left very early this morning to get to Dr. Tortoriello's office.  They retrieved 23 eggs from me.  That is alot but I do not know the size or quality yet.  We will know more in a few days.  Then the mad rush.  WE only had a half hour to get to Sloan and I was still pretty sedated. 

We got to Sloan and was sent to their finance department.  Then upstairs to the waiting room, where we sat for an hour and a half.  We got to see the Doctor and his fellow and they where both okay.  I did not get that warm friendly feeling from them.  From his office we went to a plastic surgeons office.  They again seemed nice but kept us waiting for ever.  We got the info we needed and left, they did not even know we left.  They did call about 10 mins later to see if I would be back.  I said only if I choose to have my surgery done at Sloan.

So back to BI tomorrow for more tests, I hope they are as nice as the first time we met.

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    That's wonderful news about the retrieval.
    Sorry, though, that your app'ts were so tightly packed. Sounds like the Sloan people were more business with not a lot of interpersonal skills and empathy.

    I hope the BI people are as caring as your first visit.

    Much Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete