Monday, February 28, 2011

Disney threw Maddie's eyes

I can not begin to describe how much Maddie loved disney and the characters.  She would yell "wow wow" and "hi" she would hug herself with excitement and then throw her arms in the air to get there attention.  There where characters on the boat and we did meet most of them, she loved them all.  I found it very funny as we stood in line to watch Maddie try to wiggle out of our arms so that she could just run up to Daisy or Donald.  Why wait in line when I can just go now.  I am not patient, how am I ever going to teach my child that we have to wait.

When we got to Magic Kingdom on Friday we saw Pooh and Tigger we got in line.  Thank goodness it was a short one.  When it was our turn Maddie was a little shy, but as we stood there to get our picture Maddie leaned over to pet Pooh next thing I knew she flung her self into his arms.   Good thing Pooh had quick reflexes and could catch her as she clung to him.  After pooh we headed to Dumbo, which again she loved and clapped for.  After that we met up with everyone and headed to its a small world.  We (Jeff, Maddie and I) sat in the very front of the boat Maddie stood on Jeff's lap and clapped so hard and yelled the entire ride.  She looked at the others like why are you not as excited as I am, this is great!! I have pictures, I just need to figure out how to post them.  With in two minutes of getting off its a small wold and putting Maddie back in her stroller she was sound asleep.  We spend the rest of the day in MK and did our shopping and eating while she napped.  Maddie woke up to see the character parade and a few more rides.  We went and stood in line for Princess Tiana, which she was so excited to see but the line took forever so by the time we got there she wanted nothing to do with them.  I think if it was Louis and not the princess she would have been happier.  We stayed for the electric parade which we thought might be pushing it, but again our girl rallied and loved it.  She was sound asleep before we made it to the bus for the resort.



No comments:

Post a Comment