Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reading......

I want to thank everyone for the emails about books.  I downloaded the new Maeve Binchy book.  She is an Irish author whom I have loved for years and forgot how much I enjoyed her.  I finished that book last night.  She is true chick-it author so if you are looking for a book with more of than a happy go lucky feel I highly recommend it.  Thanks Deb for the heads up. 

Another book that was suggested to me was Naked, which I have already read.  This book is not chick-it but a more of a "finding ones self".  It can be a bit crude at times but is full of laughs. 

So hit me again with others.... I also downloaded the Lincoln Lawyer which I will try to start today.  However I need to shower and vacuum before I get my nose in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment