Friday, April 1, 2011

The Princess Pat....

Only a couple of you may understand this title.  It is from my girl scout days, it was a song we sang at camp.  "The Princess Pat, had a mighty fine crew, It's red and gold and purple too"  Well that is what describes my body right now.  I went to Dr F for a "fill" yesterday and they wrote on me again with purple marker, I still have maker on me from my surgery which was over 4 weeks ago.  Jeff would like to put Wd40 on it to see if it would come off.  And the rest of me is red and gold and about to turn black and blue.  I know enough belly aching about the port hurting, but it does.  Who would have thought such a little thing would annoy me so much.  I give it one more day then I will stop talking about it. I am sure AC, Jeff and Maddie (as well as you guys) are tired of it too.

1 comment: