Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My, what BIG eyes you have

My Aunt loves to study Maddie and pick out which parts she got from me and which are from Jeff.  Aunt Carol has been stuck on Maddie's eyes.  She kept saying they where neither of us.  I insisted that though a bit rounder than mine, they are mine. Aunt Carol insisted that my eyes are much too small and she went on to examine other family members to see who Maddie got her eyes from.  This has been an on going debate until this Saturday.  We went up to Aunt Carol's to bring chairs up for Easter dinner.  I had a baseball cap on which she made me take off so she could see my hair cut.  From that moment on Aunt Carol no longer questions Maddie's eyes they are mine.  Aunt Carol was beyond nice and said that she could not believe how much my hair hid my striking features.  Please keep in mind the women's birthday is this upcoming Sunday, so she is on good behavior.

1 comment:

  1. First chance I got to read this. And I agree with Aunt Carol and I don't have anything coming up. Gram and I were talking yesterday before Timmy broke his arm and we both said how great your short hair looked. That it really showed off your beautiful features!

    ReplyDelete