Thursday, April 28, 2011

Everyone wants to see me topless

Yeserday we met with the radiation oncologist (Yes, Mazzili).  He was very nice.  He explaned why I deffinatley needed radiation and some of the precautions we would have to take and so on.  I will be starting at the end of Aug (After Lauren and Scott's wedding) and will continue for 33 busines days (skipping Labor day and Yom Kippur).  We spoke about dermititis or the skin burning, we talked about lotions and where the burns will actually be.  Then just before we finished he asked to see my scar but there was no gown (which three of the five medical oncologists didnt have one either) He said dont worry just sit there (I was in a chair) and pull up your shirt.  SO I flashed him.  I really have lost all shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment