Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 11...

And I still have my hair.  I know it will be leaving soon, but it really seems to be hanging on.  Yesterday, we (Aunt Carol, Maddie and I) went into the city for a "fill".  Aunt Carol did not go in with me, for those of you wondering how she could do that...  I have to say it is beginning to look more and more like a real boob, minus the nipple of course.  After our appointment we met up with one of AC's friends who babysits her granddaughter who is two months younger than Maddie.  We went to lunch (not a good one) then walked around Central Park.  Aunt Carol had so much fun that she plans to make this trip with me regularly now.  Next time we will go to the Childrens Museum so Maddie can run around a bit or Canal St, which is AC's favorite part of the city besides 47th street.  Maddie loves the city and after three blocks she caught on that you walk when the little white guy lights up and if I was not quick on the take off she let me know of her discontent with the situation.  I need to teach her that she does not need to say hello to everyone and that we do not need the flyer's that they hand out on corners. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm sure she'll be city trained by the end of the year ;)

    ReplyDelete