Friday, April 15, 2011

Food Issue

I have not really had too many food issues.  I did have a salad the Sunday before my last treatment and for lunch the day of.  Every time I felt sick last week that was all I could think of those two salads and it grossed me out.  After talking to Jeff about it, we have decided I will have ice cream for dinner on Sunday and my "treat" for after Chemo on Monday will be to eat at Mary Jane's.  I have a HUGE addiction to ice cream!  It is considered a food group with most of my family.  I remember one night while I was pregnant I decided to go get ice cream from Mary Jane's for dinner.  It was just me and J and J for dinner and they both would not have minded ice cream for dinner.  I heard a car beep and it was Aunt Carol and Gram they did a U-turn on 9w and asked if I would prefer to go to Dairy Isle with them for dinner.  As you can see it is a family issue.  We are hoping that I can use this chemo thing to my advantage.  I thought I would toss peanut butter cups into the mix as well, but Jeff said I should take away all my loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment