Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Follow up and lunch

Like a dog, I am very food motivated. I had a very good appointment with Dr Friedman today. We ended up being late because we hit traffic all over the place. The office did not seem to mind. So they took off all my bandages and I am healing well they also pulled my drain which was an odd feeling. I'm glad that it is gone, means I am one step closer to being done or at least to the next steps. I now can shower freely with out a ziplock bag taped to me. I go back next week to have the steri-strips removed. I have to go on St Pattys day maybe we can grab a beer after? After we left the doctors office we headed downtown to Eately. It was great. I had mussels and clams in a spicy tomato broth. It was yummy. We even saw Mario walking around. We did cheat on our diet and bought some homemade pasta, I don't have the desire right now to make pasta. I go back to Laurie on Friday. Another just before lunch appointment, as some point Jeff will catch on to my scheduling but so far he hasn't said too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment