Thursday, March 24, 2011

BRAC 1 and 2 negative, Wise Ass Positive

Jeff has brought it to my attention that I have been very matter of fact here lately.  Im sorry, it isnt because we are not laughing because we are.  Maddie keeps us laughing all the time, she cracks us up and herself. 

The other night I made one of our favorite side dishes with dinner, sauted peas and lentils with garlic.  Maddie LOVES this dish.  We havent had it for a bit because I have really just started to take back all the cooking.  Dont worry it was handed back to me with pleasure.  So the three of us are sitting at the table and Maddie decided we needed some comic relief so she stuffed a lentil up her nose.  I of course as sternly as I could said NO, Jeff on the other hand almost fell off of his chair which lead to an repeat performance this time with a pea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment