Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Auditions

Yesterday I auditioned new cleaning people.  They did a very good job.  There are a few things that they missed that I will point out.  All cleaning people seem over concerned with making my bed but not dusting the head board, that drives me nuts and they all seem to miss that half wall back the back stair case.  I did ask them back for a second time on 4/1 and for those of you that know me that is an accomplishment to get asked back.

I met with an oncologist up here today and he was very knowledgeable.  Jeff yelled at me for being a snob.  He said the two docs I keep asking what to do are from here (Newburgh) not the city.  Which beside Catherine (who is in Fl) I truly rely on these two docs opinions.  I hope to have my mind made up on an Oncologist this week with a start time in early April. 

Jeff suggested a pre-chemo family trip, just a long weekend.  We do not know how I will react to chemo.  It was so nice to have that time off and great family time before my mastectomy.  I'm not sure where we will go, I am sure it will either be Miami or maybe Orlando again.  I would want a flight out of Stewart........

No comments:

Post a Comment