Wednesday, March 9, 2011

80's Rock, Hair Bands

Bet you did think that would be a title.....
After Maddie woke up from her morning nap and had lunch we went to SAMs club. I got the ok for the sports bra and I do not look like a one boob'ed women so out we went. I felt like I was there for a lifetime but it was only an hour. When we got home Maddie and I took a little nap while Jeff did some work, I would have liked a longer nap. Then the dinner topic started, I think after lastnights multi step dinner Jeff didn't feel like cooking so we headed to the rive to eat at Billy Joes ribworks. Jeff set up Maddies seat while I held her hand the music was really loud and Bon Jovi came on.  Maddie went nuts you would have thought Mickey Mouse was there. When we got home I did a search on pandora for hair bands and there it was. I tuned in and turned it up and my baby girl rocked out while getting her bath and after. Who knew we could listen to a little journey along with Laurie Berkner.

No comments:

Post a Comment