Friday, February 10, 2012

Two weeks post-op

And I am feeling well. I am still sore but it is from bruising. The area on the implant side that they removed a lot of scar tissue is still sore but i am not complaining. I had almost all of my stitches removed yesterday and That felt much better. A lot of the swelling has gone down and the shape is coming right along. I am "off" next week but I go back the following week for a check up.
They still do not want me to exercise or do anything that really raises my blood pressure. Though I have been taking care of Maddie. There are things I can not do, lifting Maddie carriage being one of them, however I have. T tried it in a few days.
I am very excited to try on clothes once I can with a real bra. I am excited to buy a bathing suit off a rack and not out if a specialty catalog for top heavy women. I am looking forward to owning matching underwear!! I am so happy I will never have Togo to a plus size store to find a bra that is supportive enough. I love that I do not have back pain. For those of you that are top heavy as well you know what I am talking about, that pulling back pain. It is gone!! It happened almost immediately after the surgery. I can not explain how great that feels.
Not too much is really new here. Maddie keeps us laughing all the time today for instance she decided to flick tomato sauce and laugh. I corrected her and she did it again. Jeff was in the kitchen and was trying to figure out the mess. He was looking for tossed pasta not knowing she was flicking it. So as she did it the second time I corrected her as did Jeff as he turned away Maddie in her bossy voice yelled at me and said "stop, getting me in trouble with daddy". I said I am not getting you in trouble you did it by making a mess... Of course this all ended in laughs. She is such a boss. We are in trouble.
I have gotten a couple of emails. I did cancel our cruise. I was not comfortable cruising on carnival, we had an issue in the past and after the Italian boat disaster that was owned by carnival I cancelled. We have not booked another trip. I have been looking though. So I will take suggestions. My requirements are: nice beach and sand must have pool. I would love a kids club or activities for Maddie too. Any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment