Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Checking in

I am not sure why I do not update this more often. Last week was nice. Jeff kept dropping hints that he wanted to celebrate valentines day. Something we have not done since the first one that we spent together. Jeff worked from home last Monday and we (the three of us) went out to a very nice lunch. We did wander around a couple of jewelry stores but I didn't pull the trigger on anything. Tuesday which really was valentines day. He was home in time for dinner which was very nice. And Maddie and I knocked one out of the park on our gift. We got him a limited edition signed book by an author that we like.
The rest of the week was uneventful. I did manage to hurt myself on Friday. I was doing laundry and the basket was too heavy and I could feel the pulling on the reduction side. I did not put the basket down I just kept going. I know I know but the thought of bringing it in to our room so I could fold and iron in multiple trips just seemed silly.

The shape (of my new boobs) is coming along and I am looking forward to my check up tomorrow. I am hoping they "snip" a couple of the dissolvable stitches that have not dissolved. I don't know why my body does not dissolve them. I am looking forward to getting back to the gym. I need to exercise. I am feeling rather like a blimp and I just think it would be good for me.

On the home front. Maddie has transitioned into sleeping most nights all night Long in her bed. We still need to work on her bed time. Jack is ok. He has been having accidents. He actually had two the other night. I don't get why he isn't waking us. I am a very light sleeper so much that I can hear him peeing. So I would have brought him down stairs I he wanted to. I guess he enjoys watching clean the carpet at 1 am.
I have been pricing out Disney cruises since Maddie said she would love to see Mickey again. I need to run everything byJeff I don't think he realizes how much I would like to go away. This time last year we where away and we really had a nice time. I would recommend the break to anyone who is facing what I did last year. Thinking about the beach and playing with Maddie has really gotten me through this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment