Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankfulness

I see this on Facebook. That people post what they are thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving, since I have tried my best to keep my cancer off of there. I will not post everyday but I will sum it up here in one post.

I am thankful for Jeff. I could not imagine doing this with out him. He knows how hard to push me when I can't get out of my own way or just want to stand still. He has let me cry when I need to. I know he truly loves me because he looks at me the same way he always has and I look Nothing like I did last year at this time.

I am Thankful for Maddie. She is constant comic relief. She amazes me everyday. She reminds me to slow down an cherish every moment I have with her.

I am Thankful for my Aunt and Uncle. I have no clue how we would have been able to do all we have this year with out them. They have given up so much Of their time together to take care of Maddie and me.

I am thankful that my stupid cancer has made me slow down. To appreciate the moment because you never know when it will be your last.


No comments:

Post a Comment