Friday, November 4, 2011

It's been a week

Sorry I have not checked in for a bit. I have no real excuse. That freakish snow storm knocked out our power for 32 hours. We could light our fireplaces so that kept it warm. The difference between this storm and the one a year and a half ago that knocked out our power for 5 days is that Maddie is older. She thought is was play time when we put her in our bed. Last time she didn't cry to get in our bed. It's funny she is not very big but some how took up most of our king bed. I called another electrician to get a quote on a generator. He has not called back yet.

My skin is looking so much better. Maybe I should have waited to see Dr F. I have been using this oil Tracy found for me and curel lotion. The combo seems to be working well. I still have a sore spot but it is real tiny and manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment