Friday, October 7, 2011

My week

I'm sorry I have not posted for a bit. I'm not too sure how my time flies by so quickly.

This week has been pretty good. Sunday was our seven year anniversary Seven years sometimes it feels like yesterday and other days it feels like it was forever ago. We did not do much of anything. I did buy Jeff a card however never sat down to fill it out, next year. We did talk about going out to dinner however Maddie was not in a great mood on Sunday and to be honest the Giants game was at 4pm so how could we go out to eat and ignore the game. So we did take out from the diner.

My week of radiation has been moving right along. Counting today I only have 12 more treatments!! I have developed a rash. They said it is normal, not everyone gets it however it is not unusual to see either. My blood this week was perfect!! If it continues I will be cleared to get a flu shot, go to the dentist, eat sushi and get a manicure. The doc I saw yesterday said I could get a pedicure, however I am missing a couple of toenails so I will skip that.

No comments:

Post a Comment