Friday, October 7, 2011

Wait is that a deer....

The other day as I pulled in the driveway after radiation I noticed two small deer at the end of my driveway near the fence. We have seen these deer before however not there. They seemed lost, they clearly wanted to cut through our yard however we have a fence. I was worried if I kept driving down the driveway that the deer would react and either jump on Aunt Carols car that was parked in the driveway, run into my car or worse run into the open garage. I thought for a moment, took out my phone took a couple of pictures (I wish I could zoom on my iPhone camera) and called the house so AC could show Maddie the deer. I then backed out of the driveway parked on the street and went in the front door. I went out to the back yard and shoo'ed the deer. They ran around the front of the house to the other side of our fence and back to their home. Now every time I back out of the garage I fear that the deer will be there. So before I get in he car I look outside to make sure the coast is clear. Here are some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment