Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week in review

I realized that I have not logged in her in a few days.  Last week was so nice.  My cousin Deb came down for a visit.  It is always great to catch up with her.  I think I recapped Monday already.

Tuesday we went to Emma's 4th grade concert.  Maddie had a blast.  She sat between Timmy and Tracy.  Uncle Joel is convinced that Tim and Maddie know each other from a previous life.  He feels there is no way the two of them can have the bond that they do with out a past life.  We all have our before or after life thoughts so I let my uncle think what he wants.   However the bond and love between these two is obvious.  Once I figure out the whole picture thing I will post one of my favorite pictures of the two of them.  It was their very first meeting (in this life)..  Im going to back peddle here a bit.  Timmy was very excited when he found out Jeff and I where going to have a baby.  When we found out it was girl we told him and at first he seemed upset that it was going to be another girl, however I think he is over that.  Timmy drew a series of pictures that I have put away that I will show Maddie when she realizes paper is not a food.  He even got all dressed up for my baby shower.  He had Aunt Carol iron a shirt for him and he wore a tie, he even critiqued his mothers outfit.  He thought Maddie was coming the day of the shower.  We will never pick on him for this but how sweet is that.  Back to my favorite picture, it is in my hospital room at Vassar Brothers Timmy is holding Maddie and just gazing at her.  I think besides Aunt Carol he is having the hardest time with Maddie growing up, I think he misses sitting in a chair and just holding her.  Back to the concert, Maddie sat next to Tim and in between her wiggle that we call dancing she would put her arm around him and rub his head.  She did try to hold his hand however his cast was in the way.  At one point she even threw her arms around him and gave him a huge hug.  The fourth grade did a great job and I am so glad that we got to see Emma's concert.

The rest of the week was normal and pretty quiet.  :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment