Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flower Girl Torture

Yesterday we headed to Middletown to try on a flower girl dress for Maddie that was a simular style to the one Lauren picked out.  I didnt know what size to order so I wanted to try them on to see how big or small they where.  Who needs to take my child to toys r us when we can just go to David's bridal.  Maddie LOVED trying on the dress and stood very still as the lady explained how they would be able to take it in to fit her.  Then she took off to stand on the brides pedistal so she could see her self in all the mirrors.  Maddie was in the dress about 10 minutes when I picked her up so we could put her clothes back on.  That is when you would have tought I was trying to hurt her.  She started to scream NO NO NO.. Please please... ME ME ME..  I hung the dress back up and she tried to reach it the whole time crying and yelling that she wanted it back on.  I had to wrestle her to get her clothes back on her.  The real sad part was all Aunt Carol and I could do was laugh.  The harder Maddie cried the more we laughed.  I sure hope she doesnt see when fed-ex delivers her dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment