Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Long time...

I feel I start ll of these with an apology anymore. Things are going well.

I had my three month follow up with Dr M today. I guess when they are so used to seeing me at my worse that it is shocking for them to see me. They all made a big deal about how well I looked. I have a little make up on today and I have hair!! Something that was falling out in clumps this time lasts year. I am not being pumped with drugs that work against me. Of course I look better that I did. I also have lost some weight. I need to loose more. I was doing better until I found a sale on peanut butter eggs at target. 75% off how could I pass then up. So needless to say I have bee doing more kettlebell exercises. No petscan this time. And I do not need to see them again until July.

My reduction side is finally starting to heal. I am still covering it furring the day but I think I can stop that soon. I did buy an off the rack bathing suit at target for $34 I was very excited. I have not tried on a blouse however I did buy some more flowy shirts, something I would have never worn before.

Maddie is doing great. She is really busy and talking and singing up a storm. She loves to sing tomorrow from Annie, the normal kiddy songs and his week she even started signing crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne. It's a funny performance.

We booked a trip!! If you do not want us to tag along you should probably not tell us about your trip. Aunt Eva told us that she was going to curacao we read about it and booked it. See don't tell us we might just tag along. :). Anyone planning a disney trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment