Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hair cut, highlights and plastic surgery

I got a hair cut and a few highlights last week. I no longer feel or look like a cancer patient. I look like a normal person who has a short hair cut. I am getting used to my new curls and they are not as bad as I anticipated. I do miss pony tails however this hair cut is pretty easy to maintain.
Yesterday I had to go to the city for my appointment with David and we had a town meeting last night. I knew I would be speaking so I put some make up on. Everyone at David's office and our neighbors commented on how well I looked yesterday. I usually do not put make up on during the week. Maybe it is that or that I am shedding my zepoli weight from last year. It's funny because one of our neighbors kept saying how young I looked and wanted to know if I lost weight. YES I have I been very careful about what I eat. I have been passing on dessert and not visiting Mary Jane's. For my non-local or family member readers, Mary Jane's is an ice cream stand near our house. I have 10 more lbs I would like to loose and a lot of Toning to do, however I think it is a great start. We have planned and booked a trip and I want to look good in my bathing suit that I plan to buy off the rack at a department store. Not from a specialty catalog for top heavy women!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment