Friday, May 4, 2012

Another one bites the dust....

Appliance that is.. Mothers day came early this year, only because We do not have enough clean underwear to hold us over. Monday I put a load of laundry in set everything up and hit start. Only to hear a god awful noise. After speaking to a repair guy, Jeff, uncle Joel I ended up at Sohns. Aunt Carol came to the rescue and picked up our dirty laundry and washed, dried and folded all of our clothes. She did not iron (which I find funny since she says it is her talent) and delivered then back to us. I almost for a brief moment thought this system could work. But my new washer arrived today. I have not used it yet since we need new hoses. But I am excited. I never felt my old machine cleaned the clothes well and it shook the whole house when on spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment