Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So much...

I really have no excuse for not writing. Except that there has been so much going on that if I say down and wrote everything I may just explode. We have so much to celebrate however really do not feel like it.

This past Wednesday I saw Dr M. And everything looked great. I do not have to see him for another three months. He actually said "you are the picture of health." "if I did not know you I would never know.". Of course he does know me and has seen me topless so he is aware of last year. Last Wednesday came and went. I am pretty sure I can only blame myself however a little celebration should have happened, going out to dinner during the week is hard because of Jeff's schedule, however, nothing. Aunt Carol even forgot to ask how it was and she watched Maddie for me. Maybe it is just old news...

No comments:

Post a Comment