Monday, July 8, 2013

Life after Cancer

It has been a real long time since I have sat down to write.  Im not too sure why not but Oh well here it goes.

I dont know how to answer people when they ask if we plan to have more kids.  Honestly most of the people asking have no clue what 2011 was like for me. We went to a furniture store and the sales person kept insisting on knowing of we planned to have more children... He was an only child and found it very hard as he is getting older to care for them and the assistance of a sibling would be great.  While our plan was to have more, it just hasnt happened that way.  So that has been my stock answer to most if they keep on top of it I then say I was sick and we do not know what the treatments have done to me.  I do not like to play the cancer card at all.  It isnt me.  I hate the look of shock and sadness when you tell someone or the million questions that come after it.  Oh well Im just not sure how to answer people.  Just to let you know we did not buy furniture from the pushy sales guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment